GPaint - GP-003 RED (Gammel version)
Create a professional/smooth finish on your kit with GPaint with little no more experience in painting. Get your unique colors by combining two or more GPaint colors to give your kit a customized look! Now painting is easier than ever. GPaint takes away the hassle of getting the "paint to thinner" ratio right to allow you to enjoy the painting process fully. Let GPaint take care of the paint while you focus on painting.
- Lacquer based paint
- 65ML (Good for 3-4 kits)
- Use straight out of the bottle
- Pre-thinned and optimized for airbrushing
- Suitable for hand painting
- Comes in 8 colors
- Create your colors by mixing GPaint straight out of the bottle
- Good for all types of model kits (Gunpla, Military, Mini Figures)
- In compliance with all of the safety and health hazard codes
Join the ever-growing GPaint community for free on Discord to learn more about GPaint, exchange tips and tutorials. Join here: https://discord.gg/v6e7fMxbbB
HOW TO STORE:
Store tightly capped and away from direct sunlight. Use in a well-ventilated room and away from open flames.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Start by shaking the bottle well. Make sure that it is well mixed, and unscrew the bottle cap to peel off the paint seal. Screw on the bottle cap securely and unscrew the transparent part of the cap. Start pouring the paint in your paint container or straight into the airbrush color cup to painting or airbrushing.